Constitution and By-laws :
FAVAD is "a charitable organization"
supervised, governed by the Not-for-profit
Law and Decree of France on July 1st 1901, was
established on September 2nd
2004 (gazette No. 20040039 on September 25th 2004),
and is located in Isle sur
la Sorgue (France).
The purposes for which Favad has been formed are :
- To give helps to the poor (children, elder and
- To support medicines in urgent cases
- To support finance, food
- To educate children and eradicate illiteracy to adults
- To organize cultural exchange, traditional and
between FRANCE and VIETNAM
- To coordinate with vietnamese local Associations.